Welcome to this property, a truly stunning Apartment, this impressive Apartment offers striking modern architectural influences complemented by well thought out interiors suited to every aspect of modern living. In total two bedrooms, two bathrooms, boasts a total of 77 m² of covered spaces
Condition:New - Under Construction
Energy Rating (EPC):A <= 0.5
Facts & Features
Energy & Climate
- Roof Insulated
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Thermal Insulation
- Water Tank
- Cul de Sac
- Emergency Lights
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Dinning Room
- Guests WC
- Living Room
- Double Glazed
Airports near to the property
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 45.33 kms
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 102.68 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Acropolis Park - Πάρκο Ακρόπολης 8.76 kms
- Museum of Natural History - Μουσείο Φυσικής Ιστορίας 9.05 kms
- La Cava Castle Aglandjia - Κάστρο La Cava Αγκλαντζία 10.89 kms
- Nicosia Municipal Park - Δημοτικό Πάρκο Λευκωσίας 11.00 kms
- Nicosia Town Center - Κέντρο Λευκωσίας 11.09 kms
- Archeoligal Museum Nicosia - Αρχαιολιγαλικό Μουσείο 11.14 kms
- Tamassos Archaeological Site - Αρχαιολογικός Χώρος Ταμασσού 11.29 kms
- Leventis Municipal Museum - Λεβέντειο Δημοτικό Μουσείο 11.40 kms
- Shacolas Tower - Πύργος Shacolas 11.49 kms
- Omeriye Mosque - Ομεριέ Τζαμί 11.63 kms
- The Hadjigeorgakis Kornesios Mansion - Αρχοντικό Χατζηγεωργάκη Κορνέσιου 11.72 kms
- British High Commission - Ύπατη Αρμοστη 11.83 kms
- Athalassa National Park - Εθνικό Πάρκο Αθαλάσσας 12.18 kms
- Panagia Pantanassa Monastery - Μονή Παναγίας Παντάνασσας 12.21 kms
- Famagusta Gate - Πύλη Αμμοχώστου 12.24 kms
- Sta. Mama Ruins - Στα. Μαμά ερείπια 15.18 kms
- Archaeological Museum of Ancient - Αρχαιολογικό Μουσείο Αρχαίας 16.40 kms
- Ancient Idalion - Αρχαίο Ιδάλιον 16.67 kms
- The G C School of Careers - Η Σχολή Σταδιοδρομίας G C 8.54 kms
- Makedonitissa 1st Primary School - Πρώτο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Μακεδονίτισσας 8.54 kms
- The Junior School - Το Γυμνάσιο 9.00 kms
- Δημοτικό Σχολείο Έγκωμης - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Έγκωμης 9.56 kms
- THE GIVING TREE NURSERY - ΤΟ ΦΥΤΏΡΙΟ ΔΈΝΤΡΩΝ 9.67 kms
- American International School in Cyprus - Διεθνές Αμερικανικό Σχολείο στην Κύπρο 9.67 kms
- Agioi Omologites Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίων Ομολογιτών 9.68 kms
- Acropolis Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Ακρόπολης 10.00 kms
- KIDSCLUB KIDSKOOL Private Kindergarten - Ιδιωτικό Νηπιαγωγείο KIDSKOL 10.24 kms
- Morningside Montessori Elementary - Δημοτικό Μόρνινγκσαϊντ Μοντεσσόρι 10.46 kms
- Agios Dometios 2nd Primary School - 2ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίου Δομέτιου 10.59 kms
- The American Academy Nicosia Cyprus - Αμερικανική Ακαδημία Λευκωσίας Κύπρου 10.70 kms
- St. Andreas Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίου Ανδρέα 11.00 kms
- Giraffe Nursery School - Παιδικό Καμηλοπάρδαλη 11.01 kms
- Agios Antonios Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίου Αντωνίου 11.62 kms
Its name dates to the time of the Templars. At that time, the city was called Kallinikisis, a complicated term to pronounce later changed to Nicosia. For now, history books attribute its founding to the Achaeans, an Indo-European people who began to move through the Balkan region more than 4,000 years ago.
With 250 thousand inhabitants in its metropolitan region, Nicosia is the nerve centre of the island. The Cyprus marketplace has its motor in this city. The major decisions that have to do with the development and progress of the island are made there.
The central government buildings are in this city, leading the capital of Cyprus to have a particular dynamism. Luxurious properties are mixed with old properties with more than 1,000 years of existence. The same happens with commercial properties and houses, villas and apartments intended for family homes. What is clear is the characteristic of the property market: there is something for all tastes and pockets, as befits a big city.
Investment opportunities are the order of the day in Nicosia. And it's not just about buying or resale properties. The Cyprus Stock Exchange is based here, where investors participate in the stock market and play their game investing in stocks. This financial thermometer reflects much of the island's economic potential and the significant long-term investment that can be made, in the same way, that happens in any capital city of the world. In financial terms, Nicosia was considered the Mediterranean city with the highest purchasing power in 2011 and the tenth in the world in that year.
Along with the economic importance, it is good to highlight the importance in educational terms. Nicosia has excellent educational establishments, both public and private. In addition, it is the seat of high houses of studies, including the University of Cyprus, founded in 1989.
As for the real estate industry, several of the best properties for sale are found in Nicosia. According to a renowned real estate agent, property in Cyprus is divided into two parts: the investments made in the capital and those that one can make in the rest of the cities on the island. It is worth noting that Cyprus real estate offers a wide range of investment possibilities but significantly differentiated between the different regions of the island.
Nicosia offers a wide variety of places of interest to find the history and culture of the island. To visit each of those landmarks is to take a trip into the recent past of the island. Among the most prominent sites, we find the Byzantine Museum, the Museum of Cyprus History, the Museum of Folk Art, the Omeriyeh Mosque, the Arab Ahmet Mosque, and the Houses of Hadjigeorgakis Kornesios, among other places of interest.
Living in Nicosia is quite an experience. For now, it is one of the most expensive cities on the island, something typical for a capital city. Getting around using public transportation is not easy, and it is often better to walk than to get somewhere in a car. In this context, the use of bicycles emerges as an excellent alternative to avoid traffic congestion. The noise and movement of the city can intimidate those seeking tranquillity. What we cannot deny is that this characteristic noise and movement are the ones that best show the identity of this city. So being, there is not much to do: Nicosia must be loved as it is. And the same is true of the Nicosians. During this chaos, they are helpful, patient and always ready to collaborate with others.
Using our mortgage calculator can help you get a better understanding of how much you can afford to borrow and what your monthly payments will be. It is important to remember that the estimates provided by a mortgage calculator are just that – estimates – and may not be exactly what you will pay in the end. It is always a good idea to speak with a mortgage lender to get a more accurate idea of what you will be able to borrow and what your monthly payments will be.