A luxury property individually designed, providing the ultimate in luxury living, this Bungalow has so much to offer! In total three bedrooms, two bathrooms, boasts a total of 110 m² of covered spaces plus a pretty garden and a spacious garage. the plot totals 180 m² There are sea views from the property. Title deeds available.
Land Area:180 m2
Facts & Features
Energy & Climate
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ area
- Floor board
- Alarm System
- Sea Views
- Hot tub
- Double Glazed
Airports near to the property
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 6.11 kms
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 128.29 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Kastella Beach - Παραλία Καστέλλα 0.58 kms
- Finikoudes Beach - Παραλία Φοινικούδων 0.69 kms
- Kastella Beach Blue Flag - Παραλία Καστέλλα - Γαλάζια Σημαία 2.85 kms
- Makenzy Beach - Παραλία Μακενζί 3.95 kms
- Dog's Beach Lanarca - Παραλία Σκύλος Lanarca 5.85 kms
- Bumz Beach - Παραλία Bumz 7.56 kms
- Yiannades Beach - Παραλία Γιαννάδες 9.30 kms
- Svenja Inlet Beach - Παραλία Εισαγωγών Svenja 9.47 kms
- CTO Beach - Παραλία ΚΟΤ 10.81 kms
- CTO Public Beach - Δημόσια Παραλία ΚΟΤ 11.18 kms
- Meneou Beach - Παραλία Μενεού 12.75 kms
- Cessac Beach - Παραλία Τσεσάκ 13.48 kms
- Faros Beach - Παραλία Φάρος 13.58 kms
- Coral Beach - Παραλία Κοραλλιών 13.59 kms
- Softades Beach - Παραλία Σοφτάδες 16.95 kms
- Kivisili Beach - Παραλία Κιβισίλι 19.42 kms
- Pierides Museum - Μουσείο Πιερίδη 0.30 kms
- District Archeological Museum - Επαρχιακό Αρχαιολογικό Μουσείο 0.44 kms
- Municipal Art Gallery - Δημοτική Πινακοθήκη 0.44 kms
- The Salt & Pepper Museum - Μουσείο Αλάτι & Πιπέρι 0.87 kms
- Lanarca Main Harbor - Κεντρικό Λιμάνι της Λανάκα 1.02 kms
- Larnaca Pier - Προβλήτα Λάρνακα 1.08 kms
- San Lazaro Church - Εκκλησία Αγίου Λαζάρου 1.09 kms
- Djami Kebir Mosque - Τζάμι Κεμπίρ Τζαμί 1.18 kms
- The Medieval Castle - Το Μεσαιωνικό Κάστρο 1.21 kms
- Larnaca Salt Lake - Αλυκή Λάρνακας 3.72 kms
- Kamares Aqueduct - Υδραγωγείο Καμάρες 4.50 kms
- Craft of Caning Museum - Μουσείο Σκανίνγκ 4.85 kms
- Kaimakliotis Coasts Folklore - Λαογραφικό Ακτές Καϊμακλιώτη 6.92 kms
- Rizoeliás National Park - Εθνικό Πάρκο Ριζοελίας 7.71 kms
- Oroklini Hill Top - Λόφος Ορόκλινης Top 10.00 kms
- Tower of Rigena - Πύργος της Ρηγενάς 12.17 kms
- Pervolia Lighthouse - Φάρος Περβόλια 14.20 kms
- Kalogera Elementary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Καλόγερας 0.72 kms
- Prodromos Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Πρόδρομου 1.32 kms
- Sotiros Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Σωτήρος 1.35 kms
- Katharis Elementary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Καθάρη 2.06 kms
- Agios Ioannis Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίου Ιωάννη 2.10 kms
- Agioi Anargyroi Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίων Αναργύρων 3.21 kms
- C Aradippou Primary School - Γ' Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αραδίππου 5.92 kms
- Aradippou 1st Primary School - 1ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αραδίππου 6.36 kms
- B Aradippou Primary School - Β Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αραδίππου 6.53 kms
- 2nd Dromolaxia Primary School - 2ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Δρομολαξίας 7.84 kms
- Pascal English School - Σχολή Αγγλικών Pascal 8.72 kms
- Old Primary School of Alethriko - Παλιό Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αλεθρικού 17.70 kms
History tells us that this city was founded by the Phoenicians almost 4,000 years ago. Like many cities in Cyprus, Larnaca underwent various changes over the years. This was due to natural phenomena or issues specific to its inhabitants. We can say that until 50 years ago, Larnaca was a little-known place on the island. The Turkish invasion of 1974 led to the construction of its airport, and from there, its population developed rapidly.
At present, the city has been achieving a tourist identity that is growing little by little but steadily. It has many historical locations, which show the old style of the island. One of those places is the tomb of Lazarus, about which we refer in our post: Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca (Read article Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca ). Another site of interest is the famous Larnaca Castle, built at the end of the 12th century. This fortress is part of the city\'s boardwalk and is located next to the sea.
Larnaca offers a wide range of investment opportunities. In recent years, the Cyprus real estate industry has been looking to this location, which shows a wide variety of houses, villas, studios, and apartments to buy or rent. Cyprus marketplace is very dynamic, and in the long term, it is showing high-quality investment alternatives. And Larnaca is no exception. Even for those who think of commercial properties, given the proximity to the international airport.
A well-known real estate agent referred to Larnaca as a perfect place to live with the family. As it is not a properly tourist city, many see it as a good alternative for a quiet life, with all the comforts and conveniences of developed cities. This is undoubtedly one of the best-kept secrets in southern Cyprus.
As we said, Larnaca airport is the most important in Cyprus. Its name is Glafcos Clerides, in recognition of the Cypriot president between 1993 and 2003. This airport had a movement of 8,229,346 passengers (2019 ) Before the beginning of the Covid19 pandemic. A figure that had been growing since 2014. More than 30 airlines provided their services pre-pandemic—even two cargo flights a week to New York. But, as we well know, all of this has changed.
In any case, it is not only aeroplanes that fly to Larnaca. The famous lakes of Aliki, Orphani, Soros, and Spiro host huge colonies of colourful pink flamingos every year. This fantastic expression of mother nature brings bird watching fans to the lakes to enjoy the presence of up to 15,000 flamingos per season. Between November and March, its arrival occurs, captivating locals and strangers with its beauty, as we tell in our post: Flamingos in Larnaca (Read article Flamingos in Larnaca ).
The best time to observe flamingos and other birds is from the beginning of winter until spring. In those seasons, the lakes fill with seawater, receiving numerous migratory species. In summer, especially in the hottest months, the water evaporates, causing the salt to show different reflections on its surface.
As a picturesque fact, we find that the Kataklysmos Festival is held annually in Larnaca. It begins fifty days after Easter and has the peculiarity of dedicating itself to the celebration of Noah's salvation in the universal flood. Another reason to get closer to knowing this piece of culture and tradition is that Cyprus's island has.
The Real Estate LTD
PaphosThe Real Estate LTD
Our mortgage calculator allows you to estimate the monthly payment of your commitment with your bank. It works straightforwardly: you must enter the house deposit, the term of the loan and the interest rate. This estimate will allow you to have a monthly reference and will help you make better decisions.