Great value for money! In total four bedrooms, two bathrooms, The Bungalow offers approx. 130 m² of constructed area plus a pretty garden and a spacious garage. the plot totals 210 m² There are sea views from the property. Title deeds available.
Land Area:210 m2
Facts & Features
Energy & Climate
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- BBQ area
- Alarm System
- CCTV System
- Guests WC
- Living Room
- Sea Views
- Hot tub
- Double Glazed
Airports near to the property
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 11.79 kms
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 133.92 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Lighthouse Beach - Παραλία Φάρος 0.76 kms
- Venus Beach - Παραλία Αφροδίτη 1.25 kms
- Municipal Baths - Δημοτικά Λουτρά 2.26 kms
- Alykes Beach - Παραλία Αλυκές 2.43 kms
- Akti Beach - Ακτή 2.87 kms
- Sodap Beach - Παραλία Σοδάπ 3.30 kms
- Dimma Beach - Παραλία Δήμμα 3.34 kms
- Mersini Beach - Παραλία Μερσίνι 3.63 kms
- Pachyammos Beach - Παραλία Παχύαμμος 4.18 kms
- St'George Beach - Παραλία Άγιος Γεώργιος 4.66 kms
- Alikes Beach - Παραλία Αλυκές 4.91 kms
- Sandy Beach - Αμμώδης Παραλία 5.81 kms
- Kotsia Beach - Παραλία Κοτσιά 5.91 kms
- Yeroskipou Beach - Παραλία Γεροσκήπου 6.05 kms
- Rikkos Beach - Παραλία Ρίκκος 6.41 kms
- Kefalos Beach Playground - Παιδική χαρά στην Παραλία Κέφαλος 0.17 kms
- Tombs of the Kings - Τάφοι των Βασιλέων 0.70 kms
- Lighthouse Coastal Broadwalk - Φάρος Παράκτια Bro 0.90 kms
- Roman Odeon Paphos - Ρωμαϊκό Ωδείο Πάφου 1.32 kms
- Agora - Αγορά 1.33 kms
- Panoramic Viewing Platform - Πλατφόρμα Πανοραμική Προβολή 1.39 kms
- Hellenistic Roman Theatre - Ελληνιστικό-Ρωμαϊκό Θέατρο 1.50 kms
- Agia Solomoni Catacomb - Κατακόμβη Αγία Σολομωνή 1.53 kms
- House of Dionysus - Σπίτι του Διονύσου 1.58 kms
- Saranta Kolones - Σαράντα Κολώνες 1.67 kms
- Paphos Mosaics - Ψηφιδωτά Πάφου 1.70 kms
- Ottoman Baths - Οθωμανικά Λουτρά 1.75 kms
- House of Orpheus - Σπίτι του Ορφέα 1.76 kms
- Mouttallos Cliffs - Βράχια Μουτταλλός 1.79 kms
- House of Aion - Σπίτι του Αιώνα 1.79 kms
- Archaeological Park - Αρχαιολογικό Πάρκο 1.91 kms
- Neo Paphos - Νέο Πάφος 1.96 kms
- En Plo, Gallery - Εν Πλω, Γκαλερί 2.08 kms
- Woman on the rock - Γυναίκα στο βράχο 2.13 kms
- Paphos Castle - Κάστρο Πάφου 2.24 kms
- Chloraka Amphitheatre - Αμφιθέατρο Χλώρακα 3.82 kms
- St. George Monument - Μνημείο Αγίου Γεωργίου 4.57 kms
- Agios Georgios Museum - Μουσείο Αγίου Γεωργίου 4.62 kms
- The Sunset Point of Cyprus - Το σημείο ηλιοβασιλέματος της Κύπρου 5.46 kms
- A.G. & G. Luxury Homes LTD - A.G. & G. Πολυτελείς Κατοικίες ΕΠΕ 1.80 kms
- 5th Primary School - 5ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο 2.00 kms
- Aspire Private British School - Aspire Ιδιωτικό Βρετανικό Σχολείο 2.03 kms
- 3rd Paphos Primary school - 3ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Πάφου 2.94 kms
- Chloraka Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Χλώρακα 3.30 kms
- Neapolis University Pafos - Πανεπιστήμιο Νεάπολης Πάφου 3.65 kms
- pch charalambos prastitis private institute - pch Χαράλαμπος Πραστίτης ιδιωτικό ινστιτούτο 4.02 kms
- Rosa Montessori School Paphos Cyprus - Ρόζα Μοντεσσόρι Σχολή Πάφου Κύπρος 4.03 kms
- Lempa Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Λέμπα 4.76 kms
- Emba Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Έμπα 5.02 kms
- First Primary School - Πρώτο Δημοτικό Σχολείο 5.25 kms
In recent years, the development of the Cyprus real estate market in Paphos has been enormous. And this on the different tourist attractions that this region offers, a holiday destination par excellence. This is how a wide range of investment opportunities in houses, villas, apartments, and studios have emerged. Property in Cyprus is growing, and any real estate agent knows this. That is why the island has excellent professionals showing great investment alternatives for anyone who wants to buy a villa or a house.
Cyprus is an island for all tastes. That is reflected in the diversity of offers of things to do, feel, and enjoy. In addition, since taxes are lower than in other European countries, many inhabitants of Continental Europe have found here an excellent opportunity to settle after years of hard work. This leads them to look favourably on the Cyprus marketplace and thus make a long-term investment decision.
Perhaps many do not know it, but Paphos is renowned for hosting several of Cyprus's most important archaeological sites. For example, the Paphos Archaeological Park (Read article Kato Paphos Archaeological Park ) houses remain to date back to prehistory. Thus, one can find all kinds of vestiges and ruins, including constructions and beautiful mosaics dating from Roman times.
Much of the highlights of Cyprus history is in the Paphos Archaeological Museum (Read article After many years, the Archaeological Museum of Paphos opens its doors to the public ), a site that covers approximately 10,000 years of history, with exhibits dating from the Chalcolithic period (8300 BC ) to AD 1700.
The Sanctuary of Aphrodite (Read article The story behind Aphrodite’s birthplace ), the House of Orpheus, the Sanctuary of Apollo, the Tomb of the Kings, and the House of Dionysus, among other sites, are part of the places that cannot be missed. The same happens with the ruins of Kástro Saránta Koló̱nes and the Castle of 40 Columns. In each of these places, one feels that one is transported in time, especially when the visits coincide with the allusive theatrical presentations. They are usually held in the summer, summoning a lot of people interested in enjoying these productions.
Biodiversity is another of the great attractions of Paphos. This leads to special care and dedicated attention in the preservation of certain places. In this sense, national parks play a fundamental role in the conservation and study of sites
With all this and much more, Paphos also stands out for its entertaining nightlife, leading to some places in the city being lit up from sunrise to sunset. For example, several of the best sites in the renowned Bar Street have fun and have fun in this city that does not rest.
All of this has revolutionized the real estate industry in Paphos. Licensed estate agents offer a wide variety of resale properties to suit all tastes. Even some luxurious properties that Hollywood stars inhabit. Thus, high-quality properties for sale can be found in its construction. Undoubtedly, an excellent investment, much better than putting money in the stock market.
Over the years, Paphos has ceased to be a village with history to become a thriving city that looks to the Cypriot future and in the best way. In it, the modern and the old coexist, tranquillity and frenzy. It is all about finding the right rhythm with which everyone feels comfortable. It is worth saying that Paphos and its neighbour Palepafo were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980, due to the exceptional value, both historical and architectural, of its villas, palaces, tombs, fortresses, and theatres, among other constructions.
The Real Estate LTD
PaphosThe Real Estate LTD
Our mortgage calculator allows you to estimate the monthly payment of your commitment with your bank. It works straightforwardly: you must enter the house deposit, the term of the loan and the interest rate. This estimate will allow you to have a monthly reference and will help you make better decisions.