Cozy residence available in the beautiful and quaint village of Maroni. Only thirty-five minutes to Limassol, 40 minutes to Larnaca and Nicosia and the coast is just five minutes away. Nestled within a charming neighbourhood, the property enjoys incredible views of the sea and the surrounding mountain and village area. This hidden gem offers an enchanting mature garden and boasts lovely seating areas scattered around the property including a charming courtyard complete with clay oven as well as a private swimming pool. The property can be regarded as two houses in one as there is a separate access by an exterior staircase to the upper level as well as an interior staircase. The ground level offers a brand new kitchen, guest WC with shower, sitting and dining area leading to the Master bedroom suite. This impressive room has a spacious dressing area adjoining the bedroom and enjoying an en-suite bathroom including a shower unit. There is also a conservatory which offers an additional seating area and storage. The upper level has two bedrooms, a cozy sitting room and bathroom leading to an outdoor terrace. This residence is ideal for a permanent residence, holiday home or a retreat. Please call for further information and a viewing.
Land Area:562 m2
Property Type:Detached House
Facts & Features
- Private Pool
We apologize for any confusion, but it looks like the exact location of the property you are interested in has not been provided by the real estate agency. If you would like to view this property and potentially make an offer, we recommend reaching out to the agency directly to request the location.
Airports near to the property
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 33.13 kms
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 94.81 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Secret Paradise - Μυστικό Παράδεισο 3.53 kms
- Zygi Public Beach - Δημόσια Παραλία Ζυγί 4.16 kms
- Maia Beach - Παραλία Μάγια 6.72 kms
- Kalymnos Beach - Παραλία Κάλυμνος 10.21 kms
- Governor's Beach - Παραλία Κυβερνήτη 10.34 kms
- Alaminos Beach - Παραλία Αλαμινός 12.68 kms
- Panagies Beach - Παραλία Παναγιές 12.69 kms
- Secret Paradise in Maroni - Μυστικός Παράδεισος στο Μαρώνι 12.75 kms
- Aras Black Beach - Αράs Μαύρη Παραλία 15.10 kms
- Mazotos Beach - Παραλία Μαζωτός 16.06 kms
- White & Rocky Beach - Λευκή & Βραχώδη Παραλία 16.51 kms
- Dog's Beach, Limassol - Παραλία Σκύλου, Λεμεσός 16.65 kms
- Svenja Inlet Beach - Παραλία Εισαγωγών Svenja 19.38 kms
- Khirokitia Ruined Settlement - Χοιροκοιτία ερειπωμένος οικισμός 5.50 kms
- Kalavasos Tenta Ruins - Ερείπια Καλαβασού Τέντα 5.51 kms
- Koulas Fort - Φρούριο Κούλα 11.20 kms
- Louiza's Rock - Ο Βράχος της Λουίζας 11.68 kms
- White Rocks - Λευκά Πέτρες 12.74 kms
- Agios Minas Monastery - Μονή Αγίου Μηνά 12.93 kms
- Ktima Christoudia Winery - Κτήμα Χριστούδια 13.48 kms
- Bee & Embroidery Museum - Μουσείο Μέλισσας & Κέντημα 13.76 kms
- Hellas Sat Space Center - Κέντρο Διαστημικού Χώρου Ελλάς 14.10 kms
- White Stones - Λευκές Πέτρες 14.91 kms
- Local Eyhnological Museum - Τοπικό Εϋχνολογικό Μουσείο 15.41 kms
- Camel Park - Πάρκο Καμήλας 17.76 kms
- Stavrovouni Monastery - Μονή Σταυροβουνίου 19.03 kms
- Theme Park Anglisides - Θεματικό Πάρκο Αγγλισίδες 19.08 kms
- Hadjiantonas Winery - Οινοποιείο Χατζηαντώνας 19.20 kms
History tells us that this city was founded by the Phoenicians almost 4,000 years ago. Like many cities in Cyprus, Larnaca underwent various changes over the years. This was due to natural phenomena or issues specific to its inhabitants. We can say that until 50 years ago, Larnaca was a little-known place on the island. The Turkish invasion of 1974 led to the construction of its airport, and from there, its population developed rapidly.
At present, the city has been achieving a tourist identity that is growing little by little but steadily. It has many historical locations, which show the old style of the island. One of those places is the tomb of Lazarus, about which we refer in our post: Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca (Read article Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca ). Another site of interest is the famous Larnaca Castle, built at the end of the 12th century. This fortress is part of the city\'s boardwalk and is located next to the sea.
Larnaca offers a wide range of investment opportunities. In recent years, the Cyprus real estate industry has been looking to this location, which shows a wide variety of houses, villas, studios, and apartments to buy or rent. Cyprus marketplace is very dynamic, and in the long term, it is showing high-quality investment alternatives. And Larnaca is no exception. Even for those who think of commercial properties, given the proximity to the international airport.
A well-known real estate agent referred to Larnaca as a perfect place to live with the family. As it is not a properly tourist city, many see it as a good alternative for a quiet life, with all the comforts and conveniences of developed cities. This is undoubtedly one of the best-kept secrets in southern Cyprus.
As we said, Larnaca airport is the most important in Cyprus. Its name is Glafcos Clerides, in recognition of the Cypriot president between 1993 and 2003. This airport had a movement of 8,229,346 passengers (2019 ) Before the beginning of the Covid19 pandemic. A figure that had been growing since 2014. More than 30 airlines provided their services pre-pandemic—even two cargo flights a week to New York. But, as we well know, all of this has changed.
In any case, it is not only aeroplanes that fly to Larnaca. The famous lakes of Aliki, Orphani, Soros, and Spiro host huge colonies of colourful pink flamingos every year. This fantastic expression of mother nature brings bird watching fans to the lakes to enjoy the presence of up to 15,000 flamingos per season. Between November and March, its arrival occurs, captivating locals and strangers with its beauty, as we tell in our post: Flamingos in Larnaca (Read article Flamingos in Larnaca ).
The best time to observe flamingos and other birds is from the beginning of winter until spring. In those seasons, the lakes fill with seawater, receiving numerous migratory species. In summer, especially in the hottest months, the water evaporates, causing the salt to show different reflections on its surface.
As a picturesque fact, we find that the Kataklysmos Festival is held annually in Larnaca. It begins fifty days after Easter and has the peculiarity of dedicating itself to the celebration of Noah's salvation in the universal flood. Another reason to get closer to knowing this piece of culture and tradition is that Cyprus's island has.
Using our mortgage calculator can help you get a better understanding of how much you can afford to borrow and what your monthly payments will be. It is important to remember that the estimates provided by a mortgage calculator are just that – estimates – and may not be exactly what you will pay in the end. It is always a good idea to speak with a mortgage lender to get a more accurate idea of what you will be able to borrow and what your monthly payments will be.