Located 800 meters from the Zygi Marina, this plot is superb for a holiday home or a permanent residence or 3 levels of apartments.The plot is 922 m2 with a density of 30% a coverage of 20 % and a hight of 3 floors.Zygi is only 20 minutes from Limassol and 25 mins From Larnaka.
Land Area:922 m2
Property Type:Residential Land
Airports near to the property
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 33.61 kms
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 93.36 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Zygi Public Beach - Δημόσια Παραλία Ζυγί 5.87 kms
- Secret Paradise - Μυστικό Παράδεισο 6.04 kms
- Maia Beach - Παραλία Μάγια 8.65 kms
- Kalymnos Beach - Παραλία Κάλυμνος 10.24 kms
- Governor's Beach - Παραλία Κυβερνήτη 10.38 kms
- Alaminos Beach - Παραλία Αλαμινός 14.03 kms
- Panagies Beach - Παραλία Παναγιές 14.04 kms
- Secret Paradise in Maroni - Μυστικός Παράδεισος στο Μαρώνι 14.08 kms
- Aras Black Beach - Αράs Μαύρη Παραλία 14.85 kms
- White & Rocky Beach - Λευκή & Βραχώδη Παραλία 16.12 kms
- Dog's Beach, Limassol - Παραλία Σκύλου, Λεμεσός 16.25 kms
- Mazotos Beach - Παραλία Μαζωτός 17.26 kms
- Svenja Inlet Beach - Παραλία Εισαγωγών Svenja 18.77 kms
- Khirokitia Ruined Settlement - Χοιροκοιτία ερειπωμένος οικισμός 3.20 kms
- Kalavasos Tenta Ruins - Ερείπια Καλαβασού Τέντα 4.67 kms
- Agios Minas Monastery - Μονή Αγίου Μηνά 10.37 kms
- Ktima Christoudia Winery - Κτήμα Χριστούδια 10.89 kms
- Bee & Embroidery Museum - Μουσείο Μέλισσας & Κέντημα 11.23 kms
- Koulas Fort - Φρούριο Κούλα 11.54 kms
- Louiza's Rock - Ο Βράχος της Λουίζας 11.85 kms
- Hellas Sat Space Center - Κέντρο Διαστημικού Χώρου Ελλάς 12.59 kms
- White Rocks - Λευκά Πέτρες 12.78 kms
- Local Eyhnological Museum - Τοπικό Εϋχνολογικό Μουσείο 12.93 kms
- White Stones - Λευκές Πέτρες 14.67 kms
- Hadjiantonas Winery - Οινοποιείο Χατζηαντώνας 17.53 kms
- Stavrovouni Monastery - Μονή Σταυροβουνίου 18.04 kms
- Theme Park Anglisides - Θεματικό Πάρκο Αγγλισίδες 18.51 kms
- Camel Park - Πάρκο Καμήλας 18.72 kms
History tells us that this city was founded by the Phoenicians almost 4,000 years ago. Like many cities in Cyprus, Larnaca underwent various changes over the years. This was due to natural phenomena or issues specific to its inhabitants. We can say that until 50 years ago, Larnaca was a little-known place on the island. The Turkish invasion of 1974 led to the construction of its airport, and from there, its population developed rapidly.
At present, the city has been achieving a tourist identity that is growing little by little but steadily. It has many historical locations, which show the old style of the island. One of those places is the tomb of Lazarus, about which we refer in our post: Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca (Read article Saint Lazarus from Judea to Larnaca ). Another site of interest is the famous Larnaca Castle, built at the end of the 12th century. This fortress is part of the city\'s boardwalk and is located next to the sea.
Larnaca offers a wide range of investment opportunities. In recent years, the Cyprus real estate industry has been looking to this location, which shows a wide variety of houses, villas, studios, and apartments to buy or rent. Cyprus marketplace is very dynamic, and in the long term, it is showing high-quality investment alternatives. And Larnaca is no exception. Even for those who think of commercial properties, given the proximity to the international airport.
A well-known real estate agent referred to Larnaca as a perfect place to live with the family. As it is not a properly tourist city, many see it as a good alternative for a quiet life, with all the comforts and conveniences of developed cities. This is undoubtedly one of the best-kept secrets in southern Cyprus.
As we said, Larnaca airport is the most important in Cyprus. Its name is Glafcos Clerides, in recognition of the Cypriot president between 1993 and 2003. This airport had a movement of 8,229,346 passengers (2019 ) Before the beginning of the Covid19 pandemic. A figure that had been growing since 2014. More than 30 airlines provided their services pre-pandemic—even two cargo flights a week to New York. But, as we well know, all of this has changed.
In any case, it is not only aeroplanes that fly to Larnaca. The famous lakes of Aliki, Orphani, Soros, and Spiro host huge colonies of colourful pink flamingos every year. This fantastic expression of mother nature brings bird watching fans to the lakes to enjoy the presence of up to 15,000 flamingos per season. Between November and March, its arrival occurs, captivating locals and strangers with its beauty, as we tell in our post: Flamingos in Larnaca (Read article Flamingos in Larnaca ).
The best time to observe flamingos and other birds is from the beginning of winter until spring. In those seasons, the lakes fill with seawater, receiving numerous migratory species. In summer, especially in the hottest months, the water evaporates, causing the salt to show different reflections on its surface.
As a picturesque fact, we find that the Kataklysmos Festival is held annually in Larnaca. It begins fifty days after Easter and has the peculiarity of dedicating itself to the celebration of Noah's salvation in the universal flood. Another reason to get closer to knowing this piece of culture and tradition is that Cyprus's island has.
Using our mortgage calculator can help you get a better understanding of how much you can afford to borrow and what your monthly payments will be. It is important to remember that the estimates provided by a mortgage calculator are just that – estimates – and may not be exactly what you will pay in the end. It is always a good idea to speak with a mortgage lender to get a more accurate idea of what you will be able to borrow and what your monthly payments will be.