A real find! In total three bedrooms, two bathrooms, boasts a total of 200 m² of covered spaces in a plot of 300 m² There are sea views from the property. In the exterior you can appreciate the beautifully pool and chill out area. With title deeds.
Land Area:300 m2
Facts & Features
Energy & Climate
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Alarm System
- CCTV System
- Dinning Room
- Guests WC
- Sea Views
- Hot tub
Airports near to the property
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 44.51 kms
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 167.72 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Paralimni Sands - Παραλίμνι Άμμος 4.43 kms
- Fireman Beach - Παραλία Πυροσβέστης 4.54 kms
- Dog Friendly Beach - Παραλία φιλική προς τα σκυλιά 4.56 kms
- Titsiros or Mahatos or Pezounospilii Beach - Παραλία Τιτσιρού ή Μαχάτος ή Πεζουνοσπήλι 4.64 kms
- Malama Beach - Παραλία Μάλαμα 4.92 kms
- Wild Trinity Beach - Παραλία Άγρια Τριάδα 5.56 kms
- Agia Triada Beach - Παραλία Αγία Τριάδα 5.57 kms
- Vrysoudia Beach - Παραλία Βρυσούδια 6.48 kms
- Sirena Beach - Παραλία Σειρήνα 6.78 kms
- Kalamis Beach - Παραλία Καλαμής 7.37 kms
- Nissi Beach - Παραλία Νησί 7.71 kms
- Vathia Gonia - Βαθιά Γωνιά 7.73 kms
- Landa Beach - Παραλία Λάντα 7.80 kms
- Mikri Landa Beach - Παραλία Μικρή Λάντα 7.81 kms
- Pernera Beach - Παραλία Περνέρα 7.82 kms
- Polyxenia Beach - Παραλία Πολυξένια 8.07 kms
- Pernera Beach - Παραλία Περνέρα 8.08 kms
- Katsarka Beach - Παραλία Κατσαρκα 8.25 kms
- Makronissos Beach - Παραλία Μακρονήσου 8.49 kms
- Makronissos West Beach - Δυτική Παραλία Μακρονήσου 8.55 kms
- Ziatzi Beach - Παραλία Ζιατζή 8.66 kms
- Loukkos Tou Mandi Beach - Παραλία Λούκκος του Μάντη 8.70 kms
- Makronissos Beach - Παραλία Μακρονήσου 8.88 kms
- Limanaki Beach - Παραλία Λιμανάκι 8.92 kms
- Pantachou Beach - Παραλία Παντάχου 9.01 kms
- Ayia Napa Marine - Αγία Νάπα Μαρίνα 9.18 kms
- Glyki Nero Beach - Παραλία Γλυκή Νερό 9.23 kms
- Yianna Marie Beach - Παραλία Γιάννα Μαρί 9.34 kms
- Sunrise Beach - Παραλία Sunrise 9.66 kms
- Ayia Teckla Beach - Παραλία Αγία Τέκλα 9.68 kms
- Vrissiana Beach - Παραλία Βρισιανά 9.80 kms
- Ocean Aquarium - Ωκεανό ενυδρείο 5.10 kms
- Orthodox Church of st. Andrew - Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία του Αγίου. Άντριου 7.82 kms
- Nissi Isle - Νήσος Νησί 7.89 kms
- Ayia Napa Monastery - Μονή Αγίας Νάπας 8.01 kms
- WaterWorld Themed Waterpark Ayia Napa - Θεματικό Υδάτινο Πάρκο WaterWorld Αγία Νάπα 8.69 kms
- Agia Napa Promenade - Παραλιακός δρόμος Αγίας Νάπας 8.73 kms
- Makronissos Ancient Tombs - Αρχαία Τάφοι Μακρονήσου 8.74 kms
- Protaras Pier - Προβλήτα Πρωταρά 9.18 kms
- Ayia Thekla Chapel - Παρεκκλήσι Αγίας Θέκλας 9.28 kms
- Sculpture Park - Πάρκο Γλυπτικής 9.32 kms
- Secret Seacaves - Μυστικά θαλασσάκια 9.42 kms
- Kraken Cave - Σπήλαιο Κράκεν 9.60 kms
- Love Bridge - Γέφυρα Αγάπης 9.63 kms
- Xenion Education - Ξενείον Εκπαίδευση 0.83 kms
- Paralimni A' Primary School - Α' Δημοτικό Σχολείο Παραλίμνι 1.00 kms
- Sotira A' Primary School - Α' Δημοτικό Σχολείο Σωτήρα 3.11 kms
- Sotira C' Primary School - Γ' Δημοτικό Σχολείο Σωτήρα 3.39 kms
- Sotira B' Primary School - Β' Δημοτικό Σχολείο Σωτήρα 3.80 kms
- Ayia Napa Primary School - Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αγίας Νάπας 7.34 kms
It is good to know that the old walled city is under Muslim control, reminiscent of those disputes that have been going on for centuries and will one day end. In the Middle Ages, Famagusta was one of the most important ports in the Mediterranean and a gateway for trade on the Silk Road.
With its nearly 50,000 inhabitants, the city has its own dynamic and imprint. It still preserves features of a not-too-distant past in many of its corners, as if they were old black and white postcards. According to some historians, Famagusta was founded by Ptolemy II in 285 BC. C. Of course, archaeologists, had difficulties so far to testify to this information, and the remains that are known are from the eighth century. Beyond this question, the city was so important in the crusades that here Guy de Lusignan decided to crown himself king of Jerusalem and Cyprus in 1191.
By 1342 it was considered one of the wealthiest and most influential cities in the world. Obviously, the favourable conditions of its port allowed the purchase and sale of merchandise to develop urban planning and modernization of the city.
Today, Famagusta is one of the most prosperous cities in the east of the island. Its main economic activities are found in tourism, education, and industrial production. Its historic port continues to be one of the primary sources of income for the city. At the same time, it employs thousands of people. Likewise, it should be noted that there is an international embargo that limits income considerably.
Like any populated city, Famagusta has an exciting academic and cultural activity, with important educational establishments. Among them, we find the University of the Eastern Mediterranean. This university is an excellent generator of employment and a source of literary inspiration for many people. On the other hand, it is worth highlighting two important industrial zones: the large industrial zone and the small industrial zone. It also happens with the city's commercial activity, which seems to preserve the merchant spirit that always characterized the ports of the Mediterranean Sea.
Without a doubt, the jewel of the city is formed by its walls. Inside the old town are unique buildings, admired by the thousands of tourists who visit the city every year. Hand in hand with tourist growth, Famagusta has developed a lovely nightlife, especially in summer. A picturesque fact of the old town is given by Othello Castle, the scene of the homonymous play by William Shakespeare.
The Famagusta fortifications are a series of defensive walls and other fortifications that surround the city. These thick walls were built in the 14th century, during the Lusignan kingdom of Cyprus. It is worth adding that they were redesigned in the following centuries before the attack of the Ottoman Empire in 1571. The fortifications resisted for almost a year until they finally had to capitulate to the Ottomans.
At present we can see that the damaged parts of the walls are repaired. Over the years, the city grew outside its borders, and buildings of different architectural styles were built. Although most of the buildings within the old city are in disrepair or demolished, the fortifications are still in relatively good condition. And this is one of the main attractions that Famagusta must show, a city that over the years has proven to have an invisible force that allows it to continue standing, being an enormous testimony to the history of Cyprus.
The Real Estate LTD
PaphosThe Real Estate LTD
Our mortgage calculator allows you to estimate the monthly payment of your commitment with your bank. It works straightforwardly: you must enter the house deposit, the term of the loan and the interest rate. This estimate will allow you to have a monthly reference and will help you make better decisions.