Cozy and charming traditional residence separated into four studios and cur ly being ed out on short term basis. Located in the centre of the beautiful village of Kakopetria, this area enjoys year round visitors and offers a selection of tavernas, coffee shops and accommodation. Each studio is tastefully furnished and has a private kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, central heating and air conditioning. This property is ideal for an investment as each studio can be ed out separately on a short term basis. Also ideal for a family residence or retreat. Kakopetria is located at the foothills of Troodos mountains, 55kms to Nicosia, 46kms to Limassol and 90kms to Paphos. Please call for further information and a viewing.
Land Area:168 m2
Property Type:Detached House
We apologize for any confusion, but it looks like the exact location of the property you are interested in has not been provided by the real estate agency. If you would like to view this property and potentially make an offer, we recommend reaching out to the agency directly to request the location.
Airports near to the property
- Paphos International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Πάφου 57.75 kms
- Larnaca International Airport - Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Λάρνακας 80.04 kms
Beaches near to the property
- Linos Museum - Μουσείο Λίνου 0.17 kms
- Mount Olympus - Όλυμπος 8.23 kms
- Folkloric Museum - Λαογραφικό μουσείο 8.58 kms
- Giant Black Pine - Μαύρη Πεύκη 8.58 kms
- Troodos Visitor Center - Κέντρο Επισκεπτών Τροόδους 9.40 kms
- Trodhitissa Monastery - Μονή Τροοδίτισσας 10.04 kms
- Amiantos Camp - Καμπ Αμίαντος 10.38 kms
- Lemithou Nature Trail - Μονοπάτι της Φύσης 10.51 kms
- Kyperounta Winery - Οινοποιείο Κυπερούντα 10.54 kms
- Mount Adelphi Mountain - Όρος Αδελφούς 10.63 kms
- Ekfraseis Winery - Εκφράασει Οινοποιείο 11.13 kms
- Chantara Waterfall - Καταρράκτης Χαντάρα 13.20 kms
- Millomeris Waterfalls - Καταρράκτες Μυλομέρης 14.72 kms
- Lookout Position View - Προβολή θέσης σε επιφυλακή 14.82 kms
- Draconian Stones - Δρακόντειες Πέτρες 14.83 kms
- Picnic Site - Εκδρομικός χώρος 14.95 kms
- Tsiakkas Winery - Οινοποιείο Τσιάκκας 15.34 kms
- Klassvantorou Natural Trail - Μονοπάτι της Φυσικής Κλασσβαντόρου 15.80 kms
- Lambouri Winery - Οινοποιείο Λαμπουρή 16.79 kms
- Saittas Dam - Φράγμα Σαϊττά 17.08 kms
- Constantinou Winery - Οινοποιείο Κωνσταντίνου 17.23 kms
- KEO Winery - Οινοποιείο ΚΕΟ 17.46 kms
- Kikkos Monastery - Μονή Κίκκου 17.66 kms
- Antoniades Winery - οινοποιείο Αντωνιάδης 18.13 kms
- Church Museum - Εκκλησιαστικό Μουσείο 19.89 kms
Its name dates to the time of the Templars. At that time, the city was called Kallinikisis, a complicated term to pronounce later changed to Nicosia. For now, history books attribute its founding to the Achaeans, an Indo-European people who began to move through the Balkan region more than 4,000 years ago.
With 250 thousand inhabitants in its metropolitan region, Nicosia is the nerve centre of the island. The Cyprus marketplace has its motor in this city. The major decisions that have to do with the development and progress of the island are made there.
The central government buildings are in this city, leading the capital of Cyprus to have a particular dynamism. Luxurious properties are mixed with old properties with more than 1,000 years of existence. The same happens with commercial properties and houses, villas and apartments intended for family homes. What is clear is the characteristic of the property market: there is something for all tastes and pockets, as befits a big city.
Investment opportunities are the order of the day in Nicosia. And it's not just about buying or resale properties. The Cyprus Stock Exchange is based here, where investors participate in the stock market and play their game investing in stocks. This financial thermometer reflects much of the island's economic potential and the significant long-term investment that can be made, in the same way, that happens in any capital city of the world. In financial terms, Nicosia was considered the Mediterranean city with the highest purchasing power in 2011 and the tenth in the world in that year.
Along with the economic importance, it is good to highlight the importance in educational terms. Nicosia has excellent educational establishments, both public and private. In addition, it is the seat of high houses of studies, including the University of Cyprus, founded in 1989.
As for the real estate industry, several of the best properties for sale are found in Nicosia. According to a renowned real estate agent, property in Cyprus is divided into two parts: the investments made in the capital and those that one can make in the rest of the cities on the island. It is worth noting that Cyprus real estate offers a wide range of investment possibilities but significantly differentiated between the different regions of the island.
Nicosia offers a wide variety of places of interest to find the history and culture of the island. To visit each of those landmarks is to take a trip into the recent past of the island. Among the most prominent sites, we find the Byzantine Museum, the Museum of Cyprus History, the Museum of Folk Art, the Omeriyeh Mosque, the Arab Ahmet Mosque, and the Houses of Hadjigeorgakis Kornesios, among other places of interest.
Living in Nicosia is quite an experience. For now, it is one of the most expensive cities on the island, something typical for a capital city. Getting around using public transportation is not easy, and it is often better to walk than to get somewhere in a car. In this context, the use of bicycles emerges as an excellent alternative to avoid traffic congestion. The noise and movement of the city can intimidate those seeking tranquillity. What we cannot deny is that this characteristic noise and movement are the ones that best show the identity of this city. So being, there is not much to do: Nicosia must be loved as it is. And the same is true of the Nicosians. During this chaos, they are helpful, patient and always ready to collaborate with others.
Using our mortgage calculator can help you get a better understanding of how much you can afford to borrow and what your monthly payments will be. It is important to remember that the estimates provided by a mortgage calculator are just that – estimates – and may not be exactly what you will pay in the end. It is always a good idea to speak with a mortgage lender to get a more accurate idea of what you will be able to borrow and what your monthly payments will be.